Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ode to my Apartment

Starting Friday, I will have a two week opportunity to move into my new place in Asheville!! Plenty of time to pack up my stuff and get it to the new spot. My lease at Rabbit Ridge Apartments ends on July 31st. Plenty of time, I hope :-/

Today I just wanted to pay homage to my studio. I have loved having my own place this year!


Plenty of space, yes it does look cluttered but ehhh it could be worse.


Chest of drawers, books and desk.



 Kitchen, I think I will miss you the most. I do look forward to living with Ashley but we both like to cook so that means I have to share a kitchen. Must control only-child senses :-P



Yes I do have a problem with cookbooks. I have many and guess what, I will probably obtain more as the years progress. I mean I get them if they're on sale at the book store, as gifts from friends, work, etc.



My kitchen table has maintained a vast about of stuff over the summer. I don't know what it is but the laziness has kicked into over drive. I shall over come this hopefully soon.


My bed of course. Lazy has struck again!


The chair that is used for needs to be folded laundry. I think I only sat on this thing once.

I will miss you apartment. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment