Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Noodle places and some worries.

As some of you know if there's ever anything in life that worries me is not managing my $$$ properly. The other week was my birthday and hell yess for birthday perks from the family! Working at the University has been an experience but trying to hold out until payday has been tricky. But today I went to Walmart (boo) to get ingredients for a recipe. Aside from the cheeses I had to get, I had to buy mother's day cards for my Mom and both Grandmothers, a card for my friend who's graduating this month, plus her graduation gift, and rechargeable batteries. I didn't think all that would cost so much but ughhh. I get mad at myself when I underestimate!

I think tomorrow I will declare it a no spend day!

But aside from money, the other day I went to Asheville to see my awesome friend and future roommate, Ashley!
(Junk Yard Party in 2008!)
We went house hunting all day long!! it was fun though and I hope we find something! 
After our house hunting escapades we needed some grub. I think Doc Chey's Noodle House will do the trick. 
Peace. Love. Noodles. 
So Hungry! Food now!
We started off with some appetizers. Ashley got the Thai basil wrap and I got the Vietnamese roll.
We went halfsies as you can see! 
Sauce, good. 
Basil leaf.
I got the eggplant in garlic sauce rice plate. i love all the colors!
And yes it was delicious!
Ashley got the sweet and sour chicken special. 
Looks really good but not half as good as mine :-P
Ash pointed this out to me, i guess next time we will put it on our rice? 
It's got seaweed stuff on it!

After lunch we headed over to Ashley's to hide from the storm that was a brewin' This is what she gets to look at when it rains. 
There was a rainbow but it faded :(
Up next, making a baked macaroni and cheese dinner for Martha and her growing family!
"Time after time"-Cyndi Lauper (haaha for you chica face!)


No comments:

Post a Comment