Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

Let the games begin!!

SO yesterday as I attempted to crawl back in bed, I got a surprise visit from Jeff :) I was still rather hungry from the night before, so we decided to make some spaghetti with 'meatless' meatballs. So I guess that means there veggieballs?? Hahaha (immaturity alert!)

Put the noodles in the bowl. 
Jeff chops up some onions for the sauce. 
Blend a can of crushed tomatoes. 
Kept the coffee going...
and going...
Added this to the combo http://www.veggiepatch.com/
And it looks a little something like this. 
I have to admit, it tasted really good for veggie/meatless meatballs.
 
Later, I met up with a few peeps at the library for some last minute exam studies. 
After the library I went home and highly debated about ordering a pizza. Something about finals just screams, eat fatty food. With last week being my birthday I had some cash lying around. To be truthful I'm always weary about spending money on food when I have stuff in my fridge and cabinets that I could easily make a quick meal out of. But no my temptation got the better of me! 
Ohhh it tasted so good...in a regretful sort of way. Oh well! 
At least it can be my lunch for the rest of the week!

Later tonight, I will be driving a few of my friends who have worked sooo hard this semester for their master's in history! At 5 o'clock on the dot they will be celebrating! Oh yes incriminating photos will follow for future postings! 
"Hate on Me"-Jill Scott

3 comments:

  1. This Saturday someone ordered Domino’s to feed everyone at the Registry exam. I broke down and tried a slice of their veggie and feta pizza, and while it wasn’t the most horrible pizza I have ever had, I think one slice had about a week’s worth of sodium in it. I drank a gallon of water afterwards. Catch up with me when you come to town and we can hit Asheville pizza for a slice of this:
    Shear Delight
    Sesame seed crust, pesto sauce base, portobello
    mushrooms, walnuts & gorgonzola cheese

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I've been thinking about joining an Asheville runners club when I move and one of the perks to this membership is a discount at ABC!! I'm getting real excited about trying new pizza places!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and by ABC I mean the Asheville Brewing Co.

    ReplyDelete