Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Neighborhood Foraging and other wonders

Well, it's good to be back at work!! I got in at 11 this morning and got out surprisingly early :) Before I work I did to my Saturday routine of going to the Farmer's Market and grabbing some breakfast at City Lights Cafe.

But, looking back at our trip. I'll be telling the majority of it in pictures because tiredness is setting in.

Dandelion leaf salad. 
Add a little Cherry Vinegar
Salad...good
I keep seeing these Luna bars on many blogs. 
After having one I see why. 
Jeff's favorite bread in all of CT. 
I have never been in a Carvel before..not bad but not as good as gelato :)
Louis Lunch: The first hamburger joint ever in the states and it's located in New Haven!
The menu is so simple...
hamburger or cheese, chips or potato salad?
Drink?
Easy
The devises to grill the burgers
More than likely, these are probably as old as the building itself.
I don't drink soda but when we go up north, this is what I get. 
Foxon birch beer. 
"Pet"-Perfect Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment