Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Leaving for CT plus the Arrival

Still recapping our recent trip. So the day we left for CT was a little bit hectic. To be truthful, I'm always on edge the day I'm getting on a plane. I'm afraid of either missing the plane or the flight getting canceled. Both of these things have happened to me in the past and no, it's not fun :(

So here's what the morning looked like.
A non-fat cafe latte to start plus Jeff's cup of pure black coffee, to be fully wired for the day. 
A starbucks breakfast sandwich to join the coffee.
It was a cheese and spinach sandwich. 
Not bad, but I think I'll pick out something different next time.
No artifical crap..hmmm
We stopped by the mall to kill time. 
I'm debating if this shirt should be mine.
After 2 and a half hours on the plane we make our first restaurant stop. 
This is Salute, where Jeff's best buddy, Vito, works as a Sous Chef. 
We start off with some garlic bread. 
Vito said we will never guess what's in it. 
Ohh it was good :)
I ordered the Rose Tortellini. 
So good and creamy. 
You can't get Italian food like this in North Carolina.
Parmesan? Ohh of course :)
Jeff's pasta. 
It was good but ohh mine was soo much better. 
Jeff's mom's Meatball salad. 
An odd combination but again really good :)
"Devil in Jersey City"-Coheed and Cambria

No comments:

Post a Comment