Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hurray!!! After a nice little week long get away, we are finally back. The laundry, dishes, and unpacking have already commenced, now for a recap. I will probably space out our trip throughout the week. So to start off, the packing and road trip process.

We left on Thursday for Charlotte.

Yes, I have now learned the art if packing just a backpack with very few items. While I had to do laundry frequently, it was well worth it. Here's where I found my packing advise: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZK4yckDnVU

Jeff and I have traveled a lot during our courtship, we usually alternate who drives and who takes care of overnight accommodations. So since I drove, Jeff had to take care of the latter. 

We took a little detour on the way to Charlotte.
We kept seeing signs for Rock House Vineyards, so we decided to check it out. 
And go in for a wine tasting :)
The property was beautiful! 
The selection, wasn't half bad either. 
The owner of the vineyard got this aroma poster in Chile. 
I know they make an English version. 
I'll be looking for it online. 
If anyone finds it before I do, please fill me in!!
"Stickshifts & Safetybelts"-Cake 

No comments:

Post a Comment