Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Dear Diary...

Ekkk, ok never starting a title or sentence off with that statement. Dear Diary is way too, middle school, going through weird, body changes. So how about, To my fellow readers? I think I like that a lot better. Ok so, "Fellow Readers," where do I start? As of right now I am in Kernersville visiting my Mom. I got in on Wednesday and by Friday left for Durham to visit Jeff. I just got back from Durham today and am enjoying some peace and tranquility in front of the TV.

I didn't take many pictures this week. I was too caught up with my time with Jeff to really think about anything else. It really was wonderful to spend this weekend with him! I felt like nothing has changed, except for location. He showed me around the place, we ate at new restaurants, sipped at new bars and of course we cooked some meals at home.We even had time to get a quick work-out in at the YMCA in Durham. I will say this I am very jealous of his gym! I mean it's a Y with a sauna, chapel, pool, and one of those machines that gets the wet out of your swimsuit! Now maybe I've been living in the mountains for too long but in my perspective, nice!

Jeff and I didn't go into wedding stuff as much as I had hoped for but hey give us time. I mean we are still in school and as much as I am becoming addicted to wedding blogs, we really need to think about what is important right now. The crazy thing is I had a dream the other night that Jeff and I were having our reception on our friend, Curt's farm. You may remember his trout! I think it would be awesome. I just don't know if it's enough space. Plus homie has an old school bus in the front! Hmm well the bus might not be such a bad thing.

Speaking of the off-beat wedding ideas. There is this wedding I found in Real Simple, that I absolutely love!


The couple are Adam and Tessa. They threw an amazing and fun wedding for only $5,000. I mean, think hot dogs, doughnuts, a barn receptions, tug of war, and the parachute game. Wow. I found more details about the wedding on Snippet and Ink. This is why I like wedding blogs, beautiful pictures plus the niddy gritty.

Well speaking of niddy gritty, classes for my internship start this Thursday. I think I'm ready to put my brain through boot camp. It's funny, usually in the summer I read or do some personal side projects. But with how my work schedule, moving and the touch of Taurus laziness, I did not get to do any of these things. I still haven't finished What is the What. It's a great book but for some reason I have no desire to sit and just read. Well, I have to put a lot of that aside. The laziness that is.

Ok enough of wedding talk.When I head back to Asheville tomorrow, I hope a few packages will be at my door! I went ahead and ordered three Jillian Michaels DVDs plus a budget wedding book. The wedding book was only a penny so heck yeah, already getting started on budget savviness!!!!

Ok back to doing nothing, while I still have time :)
"Dog Days are Over"-Florence + The Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment